Monday 18 March 2013

Slow start

This weather we have been having lately is playing havoc with my veggie garden. I have planted out my potatoes in the polytunnel but at the moment no sign of anything growing, I don't expect the rabbit that keeps getting in and digging holes helps either! Our window sills inside are brimming over with seed pots and trays but again they are being slow in showing the heads above soil. Hopefully the ground will start to warm up soon.  At least my chickens are happy that I haven't planted much so it still gives them free range of the veggie patch!
We have 5 lambs from our first batch of lambing and we start all over again at the beginning of April.
The cottages bookings have been steady and we are up on last years bookings so far so that is good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment